The first game from Odders Lab has launched its final version after 5 months in Early Access. Now the studio is focused on the development of the Oculus Quest and PSVR versions
What is OhShape?
OhShape is a VR game where the player has to move his full body to go through, punch or dodge walls to the rhythm of the music. It’s an immersive game for all type of players inspired by the Japanese TV show ‘Hole in the Wall’.
OhShape’s gameplay is very addictive as any player, with enough practice, can beat even the most exigent levels. OhShape trains your physical and mental agility as well as your reaction capacity. Rhythm plays a fundamental role in the fun as each level is a choreography designed by professional dancers to make you feel like the Master of the stage. And if you want new challenges, compete for the throne on the World’s leaderboards or enjoy the new content created by the community with our powerful level editor.
- Move your body: You play with your arms, head and legs. Get in Shape with this complete rhythm fitness workout!
- Fun for all types of players: No matter your skill, OhShape has a track for every player, from beginners to the Masters of Rhythm.
- 12 Handcrafted Levels: We work with a team of professional choreographers and together we design each level to make them more fun, organic and stylish.
- Level Editor: Join an active group of content creators and share your custom maps with the community.
- Customize your experience: Climb to the top of the leaderboard playing with the hardest settings or just chill with easier game modes.
Our journey through Early Access
As VR developers, we have lived an exciting adventure since the release of our Early Access. We have learned a lot about art, coding and game design and we owe much of the credit to our community, which has always supported us and given us great feedback. The comments we received online and in some events (Gamepolis, Gamescom and Nice One Barcelona were great) showed us what was working well and what had to improve.
Although OhShape is now a full release, we still have a huge bucket of features we would like to add through 2020. Obviously our priority right now is to reach new platforms, but we have many ideas for multiplayer modes, visual improvements and customizations, new game modes, a 360 mode…? Who knows! 😉
Follow us on social media and engage with us in our Discord to be part of our community!