Last updated: 21st January, 2022.
If you agree to this End User License Agreement (hereinafter, the “EULA”), you may install the game software on your device for purposes of playing the Game. Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with all terms and conditions of this End User License and the Term of Service, Odders Lab, S.L. (hereinafter, “Odders”, or, the “Publisher”) hereby grants, and you hereby accept, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, and royalty-free license, to install Bodycombat on your device (hereinafter, the “Game”).
In this regard, the Game (i) is provided for your individual, non-commercial, entertainment purposes only and may not be used for any other purpose or in any other way; (ii) any use, reproduction, modification, or distribution of the Game not expressly authorized by the terms of this EULA is expressly prohibited; (iii) you may not sell, copy, exchange, transfer, loan, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, derive source code from, lease, grant a security interest, transfer, publish, assign, or otherwise distribute the Games, or any other Publisher’s intellectual property, in whole, or in part, unless you have been expressly authorized to do so by the Publisher in signed writing.
We may publish the Games through third party digital stores such as, without limitation, Sony PlayStation VR, Steam, Oculus and Viveport (each, a “Store”). In this regard, you must be at least 16 years old to play the Game. If you are 18 or over, you agree to and accept this EULA. If you are under 18, you should only use the Game under parental supervision and your parent or legal guardian must agree to this EULA on your behalf.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE GAME, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO TBE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS EULA AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, THEN YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE GAME. BY CLICKING “ACCEPT” OR INSTALLING OTHERWISE USING THE GAME, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BY BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA.
Tech requirements: you acknowledge and agree that your use of the Game requires certain equipment, software, and internet connectivity and that you are solely and entirely responsible for attaining and paying all costs and fees associated with attaining, maintaining, servicing, repair or correction of said facilities necessary for your access and use of the Game. You also acknowledge and agree that the facilities required to use the Game may change over time as the Game evolve and in the sole discretion of the Publisher, that any such changes might change said facilities necessary to use the Game, and in such event you, and not the Publisher, shall be responsible for purchasing any necessary additional or different equipment, software and connectivity in order to use the Game.
- This EULA is a legal binding agreement between you and us whereby it is described how you can use the Game (hereinafter, the “End User”), so please read it fully and carefully.
- The Game is provided “as is” and we make no -and disclaim all- representations and warranties with respect to it to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- If you break the terms and conditions of this EULA, we may stop you from using the Game, contact you regarding your use of the Game, or otherwise exercise our legal and equitable rights and remedies.
- This EULA may be updated from time to time. Please check back here periodically to make sure that you’re aware of our latest EULA version.
- If you pay for; install, download, access, play or otherwise use the Game after a EULA update, you are agreeing to the latest EULA version.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO.
Provided that you comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA, you can use the Game according to the following instructions:
- To play the Game, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein;
- To share non-commercial screenshots and videos of your Game gameplay on your personal social media; and
- To use upgrades, updates and additional Game content that we may make available from time to time (although we are not obliged to provide upgrades, updates and additional Game content).
- WHAT YOU CANNOT DO.
- We use our commercially reasonable endeavors to protect the Game and our users, and it is important that the Game is not used in a way which is unfair or which might harm our rights or the rights of others. Accordingly, we reserve the right to take any and all action available to us with respect to any conduct by a player that violates the terms or the spirit of this EULA.
- You cannot, except where it may otherwise be expressly permitted in this EULA:
- Sell, distribute or otherwise transfer copies or reproductions of the Game to any third party in any way;
- In whole or in part; reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or of the Game, except where applicable law provides otherwise in which case the product and all end results of such acts shall belong to, vest in and be the exclusive property of Odders on creation;
- Remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices, labels or copy protection software contained on or within the Game;
- Exploit the Game or any of its parts for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, use at a cyber or internet cafe or any other location-based site;
- Use the Game for any illegal or immoral purposes;
- Separate or use component parts of the Game, or use the Game or any parts of it on more than one computer/device at a time;
- Export or re-export the Game or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Otherwise use, copy, transfer, distribute, rent, lease, loan, sub-license or deal in the Game or any part or interest in it (except as expressly provided by this EULA) or in any manner which is inconsistent with this EULA.
- If we are threatened or face legal action because you break any of the terms and conditions in this EULA, we may hold you responsible. That means you may need to compensate us, and pay us back for any damage we suffer as a result, and for our legal and other expenses.
- OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND YOUR LIMITED USE LICENCE.
- The Game is made up of the intellectual property (including, without limitation, copyright works) of Odders and/or Odders’ licensors. All use of the Game is governed by the terms of this EULA and expressed Terms of Service. Any use, reproduction or redistribution of the Game not in accordance with the terms of this EULA is expressly prohibited. References to “Game” in this EULA shall include virtual items and each or any part of the Game and any online service which is made available through it, where and to the fullest extent that the content permits.
- Odders grants you (and by installing or using the Game you accept) a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right and license to install and use at any one time one (1) copy of the Game for your personal, non-commercial use on a single computer (which may include, without limitation, compatible devices, equipment or peripherals) subject to the terms of this EULA. We do not grant you any ownership of the Game itself.
- The Game is licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Game. All right, title, interest and ownership rights in the Game and any copyright, design right, database right, patents and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefore and other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”), in or connected with the Game and each part thereof are owned by, belong to and vest in Odders Game or its licensors. All rights are asserted and reserved. The Game is protected by copyright law, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. The Game may contain certain licensed materials and Odders’ licensors may act to protect their rights in the event of any breach of this EULA. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- CODE OF CONDUCT.
- Odders supports a friendly, respectful community for the Game. Where we make the functionality available, certain aspects of the Game may include multiplayer, messaging other users, voice chat and other multiplayer and community functionalities. All users must act reasonably and fairly when interacting with other Game users. All hacking, cheating, bug exploitation, misuse of the Game, trolling, deceptive or abusive conduct is prohibited.
- Please act responsibly and in a way which respects the rights of other users. You must not abuse other users, harass them or engage in trolling or stalking behavior. You must not take any action, upload or share any content, or otherwise use the Game in any way which is in any way immoral, unethical, hateful, offensive, a breach of privacy, illegal, racist, vulgar, pornographic, sexually offensive, libelous, defamatory, threatening and/or bullying. You must not cause disruption to the Game or in any way interfere with the proper operation of the Game, including without limitation by damaging any account, software, hardware or network. You must not upload spam, commercial, marketing, advertisement or solicitation content or promotional content or any third-party links. You must not impersonate any person, including without limitation Odders’ staff.
- You are not permitted to buy or sell, where applicable, accounts to access the Game or in connection with the Game.
- Please respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. You must not post, upload, release, distribute or in any other way make available on or through the Game any content or materials which include, use or contain (in whole or in part) any intellectual property rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademarks and any other intellectual property).
- In the event of a breach of any of clauses 6.1 to 6.4 (inclusive) above, Odders reserves the right to immediately terminate this EULA and your use of the Game without you being entitled to any refund or compensation.
- We are not responsible for moderating, monitoring or recording any activity in the Game or in connection with the Game (including without limitation messages, posts, written chat and voice chat between players), although we reserve the right to do so. We may (but we are not obliged to) moderate such content and activities to ensure they are in compliance with the terms of this EULA. We reserve the right to delete, without notice, any content, materials and/or communications which are in breach of this EULA. In serious cases, we may take steps together with the Stores or relevant platforms for the Game and/or with law enforcement authorities and this may involve us disclosing information to those third parties and authorities.
- STORE TERMS.
The ways in which you can use the Games may also be controlled by the relevant Store’s terms and conditions and policies as made available to you by the Store. To the extent that there is a conflict between the terms of this EULA and the relevant Store’s terms from which you purchased (where applicable) or installed the Game, the Store’s terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
Odders may from time to time provide updates to the Game which you may be required to apply before you can continue making full use of the Game. You agree that Odders may deliver such updates remotely and that you will apply such updates.
- OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
- Operating system requirements will be made available on the relevant Store page and/or Game description or otherwise as made available. The requirements between different platforms/devices may vary. Please consult the relevant Game description provided online by Odders and/or by the relevant Store or platform.
- Before you purchase, install or play the Game, please ensure that your computer: (i) has sufficient memory to play and store the Game and otherwise meets such other system requirements as are specified by Odders (or the relevant Store or platform, where applicable) in connection with the Game; (ii) has Internet access; and (iii) meets the applicable operating requirements.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION.
Please read, familiarize and comply with the Health and Safety Notice information which is hereby incorporated into this EULA through Annex 1. The Stores or platform providers relating to the Game may also provide you with health and safety information.
- EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN THIS EULA AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
- YOU INSTALL AND USE THIS GAME (INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CONTENT, RELATED MATERIALS, SERVICES AND UPDATES AS AND WHEN THEY MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE AT OUR DISCRETION) AT YOUR OWN RISK;
- THE GAME IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT;
- ODDERS AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS GAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, BUG OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ERRORS OR BUGS CAN BE CORRECTED;
- ODDERS AND ITS LICENSORS EXCLUDE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ALL REPRESENTATIONS (EXCEPT THOSE MADE FRAUDULENTLY), WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS WHICH BUT FOR THIS NOTICE WOULD HAVE EFFECT;
- ODDERS AND ITS LICENSORS WILL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GAME, ERRORS OR DEFICIENCIES IN IT, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR LOST PROFIT, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS; AND
- ODDERS AND ITS LICENSORS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS IF CAUSED AS A RESULT OF YOUR NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR MISUSE, OR IF THE GAME HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY MANNER (NOT BY ODDERS OR ITS LICENSORS) AFTER IT HAS BEEN BOUGHT.
- THIS EULA SHALL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY RIGHTS YOU MIGHT HAVE AS A CONSUMER THAT MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE FOLLOWING:
- FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION;
- DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF ODDERS OR ITS LICENSORS; OR
- THE EVENT WHERE THE GAME IS DEFECTIVE, AND WE DELIVERED IT TO YOU, AND IT DAMAGES YOUR PROPERTY. HOWEVER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF THE DAMAGE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE ABOUT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS, INSTALLATION GUIDANCE, GAME USE GUIDANCE OR BY APPLYING UPDATES WE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE.
- WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BACK-UP ANY CONTENT AND DATA OF YOURS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND IN CASE OF A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME OR DATA CORRUPTION.
- THE GAME HAS NOT BEEN DEVELOPED TO MEET YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS.
- OTHER THAN AS SET OUT IN CLAUSE 13.2 ABOVE OR WHERE OUR LIABILITY CANNOT BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR OVERALL LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE GAME.
- WE USE OUR REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE TO PROVIDE THE GAME AND ITS CONTENT AND UPDATES, BUT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ERRORS, BUGS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN OR WHEN PLAYING THE GAME (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT OR UPDATES), OR THAT IT WILL NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR DEVICE.
- This EULA and the licenses granted by it are effective until terminated.
- We may temporarily discontinue the Game, or any, subscription offering, trial offering or other offering, at any time for the purposes of upgrades, maintenance or other service administration reasons. We will use our reasonable endeavors to limit the length of time this occurs for.
- You may terminate this EULA at any time and for any reason by deleting and removing the Game from your device.
- We may terminate this EULA if you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions of this EULA at any time and for any reason or we reasonably suspect that you have failed to abide by any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. We may take any action we deem reasonable in our sole discretion against users who do not comply with the EULA terms, which may include banning users. We reserve the right to determine what conduct we consider to be in violation of, or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of, this EULA. However, if what you have done can be put right, we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions in this EULA, we may terminate our agreement with you (in whole or in part) for any reason at our discretion upon reasonable notice to you and the following would apply:
- if your use of the relevant Game was provided to you free of charge, you will not be entitled to any compensation or any refund;
- if you paid for a Game, you will not be entitled to a refund where you have substantially had the enjoyment of what you had paid for (by way of example only, where you have had access to enjoy the in-game. Where you have not had a reasonable period of opportunity to enjoy the paid-for Game, we may offer you a partial or full refund.
- Following termination of this EULA for the Game for any cause, you will no longer be permitted to use the Game and you will be required to delete the Game from your devices. Please be aware that, where applicable, any rankings, scores, saved games, message history, progression history or other information or data relating to your Game user account (where applicable) may thereafter be deleted and/or become inaccessible.
- COOLING-OFF RIGHT.
Where you purchase digital content or services from a digital store and you require a refund, that third party store may allow you to get a refund in some circumstances. You should contact the third party through which you made a purchase, where applicable, in the event that you desire a refund ( “Cooling-Off Right”).
In the event that any provision of this EULA shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining portions of this EULA shall remain in full force and effect.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the local law applicable in the country in which you obtain or use the Game, the Game and this EULA are subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Spain.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Spanish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any claims, disputes or proceedings about or in connection with this EULA or the Game.
- This EULA does not affect any legal rights you may have under the law that cannot be excluded or limited.
- We may change or update this EULA from time to time. Changes to the EULA will affect you to the extent that they can apply under applicable law. If you buy, play, install or otherwise use the Game, the latest version of the EULA will apply at the time you take such action. Please check back here periodically to make sure that you’re aware of the latest EULA version.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under this EULA to another organization (such as in the event of a company restructure, assignment or a sale or all or part of our assets). We will let you know if this happens and we will ensure that your rights under the EULA are unaffected. You may not transfer your rights under this EULA.
- Even where we delay in enforcing this EULA or our rights, we can still enforce the same at any later point. Not taking immediate action or not taking immediate steps shall in no event be construed as a waiver of our rights. We shall not be prevented from taking enforcement steps against you at a later date where we have delayed in enforcing this EULA or our rights.
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. For the purposes of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we are not required to use and we do not use an alternative dispute Resolution service.
- COMPANY AND CONTACT INFORMATION.
Odders Lab, S.L.
Registered office: Avenida Santa Clara de Cuba, 4, Nave 18 (Seville), registered with the Commercial Registry of Seville as of 05/03/2019, under volume 6,686, Book 0, page 29, section 8 and sheet SE-121020; and holder of Spanish tax identification number (N.I.F.) B-90.422.262.
Contact us using our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE
PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THIS NOTICE AND THE DISCLAIMER NOTICE BEFORE YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR CARE USES THIS GAME.
The Game may contain flashing lights, realistic images and simulations. Some people experience side effects such as motion sickness, epileptic seizures, momentary loss of consciousness, dizziness, motion sickness or nausea when viewing certain types of flashing light or pattern including when playing video games.
This may happen where a person has not previously suffered in this way and have not known symptoms or history of such side effects. If you or anyone considering using this Game suffers in this way, has a condition which makes this possible or has experienced similar symptoms, please consult a doctor before using this Game. If you or they are already using the Game please stop and consult a doctor.
If you, your child or anyone in your care experience dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitching, involuntary movements, loss of awareness, disorientation, or convulsions or any other side effects PLEASE STOP ALL USE IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
If you or any part of you feels tired, fatigue or discomfort whilst playing this Game or other games please stop and rest. If it continues after you stop playing, please consult a doctor. If you have suffered or suffer from an injury playing games can aggravate it. In that case, please consult a doctor. Failure to follow this advice may result in long term injury.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS WHENEVER USING THIS GAME:
Please do not:
- use or play this Game (or others) if you are or feel sick, tired, fatigue or discomfort, or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or hung-over, or pregnant;
- use or play the Game while in a moving vehicle such as a car, bus, or train;
- play for too long at any one time, please follow all guidance applicable to or accompanying the platform you use in respect of playing time and take a 10-to-15-minute break every 30 minutes.
Notice to parents and carers: please observe children under 18 whilst they play this Game and other games. Please ensure that you and they follow the precautions described above and, in the health, and safety warnings for the relevant platform (if any). If your child experiences dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitching, involuntary movements, loss of awareness, disorientation, or convulsions or any other side effects PLEASE STOP ALL USE IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
Prolonged use should be avoided. Please ensure that children take regular breaks and monitor children closely during and after use for any negative effects.